I absolutely love cooked bananas and I figured anything would be awesome with a pan-fried banana on top. Who needs syrup when you have a fried banana…. Yummmmmmmm.
Paleo Pumpkin Waffles with Fried Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
- 1 Ripe Banana
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Grass Fed Butter
Makes 3 Waffles
- Mix eggs, coconut flour, baking soda, honey, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and vanilla. (I use a magic bullet blender to mix all ingredients together.)
- Heat waffle iron and a small skillet for the banana.
- Spray waffle iron and skillet with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Cut up banana in quarters.
- Place banana in in small skillet medium.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
- While bananas are cooking, pour batter into waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until the tops are evenly brown.
- Plate waffles with a pad of butter on top.
- I like to place the fried bananas in between the waffles and the rest on top.